The D&B Covid-19 Impact Index ensures safe transactions at times of increased risk.
Together with Dun & Bradstreet we help you monitor the global impact of coronavirus on the economy
Our analyses provide actionable insights that can help you in the following cases:
- Manage cash flow risks by identifying accounts in your portfolio that require immediate attention and plan a segmentation strategy to work with your customers in these challenging times.
- Modify your go-to-market approach to grow the pipeline, increase revenue and protect profitability by combining the concepts of fit, purchase intent and risk with target customers.
- Develop a risk-based assessment process for your supply chain and monitor your Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers to determine where you need to make contingency plans or plan for financial or logistical flexibility.
The Dun & Bradstreet Covid-19 Impact Index provides a solid overview of key factors affecting companies during the outbreak of novel coronavirus (Covid-19). Given the global scale of the current pandemic, we are seeing massive disruption not only of individual companies but also of their relationships as a whole (both with their customers and in their supply chains).
The index classifies the risk level and the potential for a company’s business to be interrupted based on five metrics:
- Company Financial Strength Index – Evaluates the company’s risk based on the D&B Failure Score and Delinquency Score.
- Company Location Disruption Index – Evaluates the company’s risk based on the level of restrictions in place related to the Covid-19 virus.
- Company Industry Disruption Index – Evaluates the company’s risk based on the expected impact on the industry in which it operates.
- Summary Business Impact Ranking Percentile – Assesses the expected overall impact of the Covid-19 virus based on business risk, location and industry indices.
- Total Business Impact Index – Assesses the expected overall impact of the Covid-19 virus based on the Company Impact Index and Network Impact Indices.
The D&B Covid-19 Impact Index uses a percentile ranking for more detailed information. The parameters and factor weighting may change daily as the available information and distributions change. 1 is the highest score on the scale, and 100 is the lowest.
Weekly or monthly updates allow you to gain timely insights.
Our specialists are available to advise you on how to use the Covid-19 Impact Index and our other resources not only to assess and mitigate risk, but also to identify key areas for growth opportunities.