Our experts show you in this seminar how you can integrate and optimize your credit management in practice. The high practical value is the most important goal.
- The 15 process-areas of MaCM
- Interpreting remarks and identification of an increased bankruptcy risk
- Criteria in the credit management system: how are the credit guidelines defined?
- Calculation and definition of credit limits
- Reporting: control is important
In this seminar the minimum requirements (MaCM) for credit management issued by the Credit Management Association (VfCMS) are presented. Our experts will show you how you can integrate and optimize your credit management in practice. The high practical value is in focus. Our experts will give you tips and suggestions on how to solve the tension between sales and credit management.
This course is aimed at all persons who work operationally in the fields of credit, claims or accounts receivable management, or who are responsible for this business division in an executive role.
The seminar fees amount to CHF 120.-. As a member of Bisnode you can attend free of charge.
Once you have registered, you will receive a registration confirmation by e-mail.