The benefits of DunTrade®
DunTrade® is the largest pool, both in Switzerland and worldwide, with respect to exchanging payment experiences free of charge. You benefit from greater transparency regarding your customers’ payment practice on the market, as well as from the effective information and early warning system:
- How do your customers pay other suppliers?
- Are you the only one your customers pay on time?
- Do your customers use you as a bank?
What does DunTrade® accomplish?
The results from the DunTrade® programme tell you more about how your customers pay their invoices from other suppliers. The data from the DunTrade® programme supplies valuable information for monitoring your existing customers, allowing you to:
- Identify an impending threat of bankruptcy among your customers early on.
- Prevent bad debt losses.
- Optimise your contract negotiations and agreed payment terms.
- Reduce your accounts receivable and increase cash flow.
What benefits do participants have?
As a participating partner, you are given an insight into your customers’ payment behaviour on the market free of charge. The analyses and evaluations, in the format of graphs:
- Show you a trend analysis to assess your own accounts receivable management compared to others.
- Serve as an early warning indicator for you to prevent bad debt losses.
- Help you with contract negotiations and the dunning process in order to reduce your days sales outstanding (DSO).
- Are available to you at any time, for example via the Internet or directly via your accounting system through D&B interface solutions.