D&B Switzerland's Top Rating Companies
D&B Rating Certificate
Our customer dialogues and surveys have shown repeatedly that amongst our customers there is a desire to have the good credit rating and the stable business situation of their own company authenticated.
The D&B Rating Certificate is the quality certification mark for commerce and stands for both reliability and stability. Only two percent of Swiss companies meet the conditions for the D&B Rating Certificate – among other things, to be issued with this certificate your company must have been rated in the lowest risk category by Bisnode D&B for at least 12 months. This commendation authenticates you as a trustworthy and attractive business partner, exhibiting a stable business situation and very good payment behaviour. It highlights your ability to honour your business commitments towards customers and suppliers.
This way your customers and suppliers will be able to identify you as a trustworthy and reliable business partner at a glance. At the same time, you have the advantage that it strengthens your market position and in particular your competitive position.
As a holder of a D&B Rating Certificate, you will be able to display this certificate as a document in your business premises and to use the electronic certification mark of the D&B Rating Certificate for your website and e-mails.
The D&B Rating Certificate Package includes:
- Certificate: to represent the D&B Risk Indicator that is accepted worldwide
- JPG certification mark with D&B Risk Indicator for your own company website
- Named on the list containing the top-rated companies in Switzerland (www.top-rating.ch)
- Delivery of a comprehensive company summary (D&B Executive Report) of your company from the D&B database
- Notification in case your D&B Risk Indicator changes within the contract period
CHF 499 (excl. VAT)
CHF 199 (excl. VAT) for members