Is the global economy destined for broad based improvement, stagnation, or slow growth? What does the economy’s ‘new normal’ mean for your business?
Join Dun & Bradstreet’s expert economists to discover insights on the new normal. Under the calm seas of economic growth, discover the ripple effects of risks such as trade deal outcomes, US monetary policy normalization, and the rising tide of inflation in 2017 and beyond.
Dun & Bradstreet’s economists will also uncover systemic risks underneath the calm surface in key regional economies such as:
• Implications of Reflation and Stagnation
• Trade Policy Consequences
• Interest Rate Normalization Risks
• Political Risks: Brexit and Beyond
• The Impact of the Oil Market
Webinar Date: Wednesday 24th May
Webinar Time: 3pm BST, 10am EDT