High outstanding accounts and bad debts can put a considerable strain on your liquidity. Therefore, it is important to continuously monitor the payment behaviour of your customers. The payment experiences gathered with Dun & Bradstreet DunTrade® provide you with valuable comparison options.
This knowledge is imparted in the webinar
- Show you a trend analysis for assessing your own receivables management in comparison to others.
- Serve as an early warning indicator for the avoidance of bad debts.
- Help you with contract negotiations and dunning to reduce your days sales outstanding (DSO).
- Are available for you at any time. For example, via the internet or directly via your accounting system using D&B interface solutions.
- Does your customer pay you later than other companies?
- Do your customers pay you rather quickly or late compared to the industry?
- How does the payment behaviour of your customers compare to the market situation?
- What financial leeway do you have until your claims are settled?
Who is the webinar for?
This webinar is aimed for all Credit Managers, CFO's, CEO's or finance employees who want to monitor the payment behavior and liquidity of your business partners to minimize business risks and optimize payment processes.
Once registered you will receive a confirmation message. Ahead of the training session we also provide login details to join via web and phone as well as a description on how to access the session.
You only need a PC with internet connection. The sound is reproduced by your computer via speakers / headphones or the parallel conference call.
The webinar will be held in English.